I occasionally develop games for fun using a mixture of:
- HTML, HTML5 and the HTML5 toolset.
- ASP.Net (C#) Web Forms and SOAP webservices.
- Develop my own graphics using some well known software (Photoshop Elements, the GIMP, MS Paint).
- Various web based resources for audio, fonts, bitmaps etc.
- Actual gameplay ideas in my head and on paper.
I do not have the spare time to write games professionally, since my day job is something different to that.
However I do find time to write HTML games for my own amusement; whenever I finish (or nearly finish) I share it here.
The games I write are simple 2D fun games that run in good web browsers.
You can find all of my homemade games on my Games Blog.